Download WordPress Themes, Happy Birthday Wishes

Bigg Boss 11 Winner | Winner Of Bigg Boss Season 11 | BB 11 Winner

Winner Of Bigg Boss 11 Season | BB 11 Winner Result

Bigg boss game/shows was going pretty well when in one task by big boss the prize money was drastically reduced by the contestants. So big boss gave them another chance and a task where they can once again increase the prize amount. All the contestants performed the task very well and they increased the prize money to 44 lakhs. The winner of the bigg boss season 11 will get the amount forty four lakhs. Now let us talk about the winner of the season ten. There is 80-90% chance of Shilpa Shinde There is 20-10% chance of hina khan  as her fan following is also large enough. but shilpa shinde  being maharashtrian has a upper hand.

Bigg Boss 11 Winner | Winner of Bigg Boss | BB 11 Winner

There are number of reality shows being aired on television now a day. Big boss is one of them. The specialty of reality show is that it has limited number of episodes and they are more entertaining as compared to daily soaps. Big boss is one of the longest running reality show the current season being the 11thseason and it has become more popular because of its super star host Salman khan. In this season the contestants were like gharwale and the padosis. total 19 contestants entered the house and now 3 finalist have left. from among them puneesh sharma and vikas gupta are also evicted and only two hina khan and shilpa shinde are left as finalist. the padosis in the padosi ghar was a special feature in bigg boss season 11. Now time has arrived where we can decide winner of biggboss eleven. Very few hours left for the final episode.

BiggBoss 11 Seasons Winners Name | Big Boss Season 11 Winner

The game tactics and the strategy used by shilpa are quite brilliant. from First she has played the game alone. she has strong fan base and has been saved by her fans from every eviction by the highest number of votes. hina khan has also perfomed all the tasks very well and is liked by many.  Who will win bb 11? The predicted winner of bigg boss season 11 is shilpa shinde. The names of the winner of various seasons are as below.

Bigg Boss Winner List Bigg Boss Season Winner Name
Bigg Boss Winner 1 Rahul Roy
Bigg Boss Winner 2 Ashutosh Kaushik
Bigg Boss Winner 3 Vindu Dara Singh
Bigg Boss Winner 4 Shweta Tiwari
Bigg Boss Winner 5 Juhi Parmar
Bigg Boss Winner 6 Urvashi Dholakia
Bigg Boss Winner 7 Gauhar Khan
Bigg Boss Winner 8 Gautam Gulati
Bigg Boss Winner 9 Prince Narula
Bigg Boss Winner 10 Manveer Gujjar
Bigg Boss Winner 11 Shilpa Shinde
Bigg Boss 11 Winner | Winner Of Bigg Boss Season 11 | BB 11 Winner

Bigg Boss 11 Winner | Winner Of Bigg Boss Season 11 | BB 11 Winner

Who Is The Strongest Contest To Win Bigg Boss season 11?

There is lot of chance of other contestants also like Vikas Gupta and Hina Khan can also be in the winner list or at least the second and 3rd runner up. Now since bigg boss has become very popular show in India every one is eagerly waiting for the winner name to be announced. And to increase the excitement level there are not more days left for finale of the season. Let us see whom the people give their highest vote.

Who Is The Winner Of Bigg Boss 11?

though shilpa shinde has the highest number of votes and fan following as she is working from last 15 years but vikas gupta is also known as mastermind of the house and hina khan is sherr khan in the house of bigg boss season 11. The final episode of bigg boss 11 would be a real worth watch this time.